ALL STAR GAMES
2017 Oregon 2A, 3A, 4A Girls Basketball All-Star Series
June 16th & 17th, 2017 – West Salem High School
Game times are as follows:
North vs East @ 5:00pm
West vs South @ 7:00pm
Consolation Game @ 12:00pm
Championship Game @ 2:00pm
For more information, please contact:
Tom Anderson, OHSGBCA Co-President
2017 Oregon Boys Basketball All-Star Series – 45th Edition
Friday, June 16th – Northwest Christian University, Eugene, OR
Saturday, June 17th – Wilsonville High School
2A/3A/4A All Stars paly in the Regional Series pitting players from the North, West, East and South regions (based on league locations
5A/6A All Stars Compete in the State-Metro Series
OACA 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A Volleyball All Star Match
June 24th, 2017 – Eastern Oregon University – Quinn Coliseum
Matches will begin at 9:00am and be played throughout the day.
Please click on the following link for the event brochure: 2017 1A-5A Volleyball All Star Match Brochure
- Matches will be comprised of 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A & 5A high school volleyball players around the state of Oregon who were selected to their respective league’s 1st team all-star teams.
- Teams and number of matches will be determined based on participation.
- Parents and fans will be charged admission for the match: $3 for students and $5 for adults.
- Programs will be available and will feature each athlete, as well as their sponsors.
- Athletes should plan to arrive in La Grande on June 23rd for practice and a team dinner. Time: TBA
- Each member will receive a sweatshirt in honor of participation.
- Players should bring volleyball attire, including high school jersey, spandex, good court shoes, knee pads, and a water bottle.
- The number of matches played and the combination of teams will be determined by the coaching staff based on participation numbers and overall ability.
- The informed consent form, sweatshirt size, personal information for program, photo for program, sponsorship money, and commitment to play (please refer to brochure link above) must be received by May 15, 2017.
Each participant is required to find sponsorship in the amount of $150.00 or pay the amount themselves. This money will be used to cover the cost of insurance coverage, sweatshirts, programs, and other miscellaneous expenses associated with this event.
Head Coach Kaki McLean Morehead
Jennifer Teeter, Imbler High School